Best Novato Moving Company
Just 27 miles south of Santa Rosa and 20 miles north of San Francisco is Novato, a small city of 55,000 people. This Marin County community has been ranked as one of the best places to live in America thanks to its excellent public schools, highly regarded healthcare facilities, local biotech and tech economy, and its nearly 3,600 acres of open space. Novato is home to Stafford Lake Park, a popular lakeside destination for fishing, disc golf, and picnics. While the median home price is more than $967,000, this affluent community has median household income of $101,000.
Are you relocating within Novato or the surrounding Bay Area? Moving a business or embarking on a cross-country transition? No matter where you are headed next, professional moving companies make the experience easier, safer, more organized, and less stressful. Moving is one of the most stressful life events, but it doesn’t need to be that way! With Mentors Moving & Storage, you can relax and skip all the heavy lifting, time-consuming packing, and complicated loading, all of which will be handled by trained experts.
Dependable Novato Moving Companies
Not sure if you should hire a relocation company or handle your relocation yourself? Wondering what movers even do? Here are answers to your questions.
What do Novato movers do?
Professional relocation specialists can assist you with nearly any aspect of your upcoming relocation:
- Full or partial packing and/or unpacking
- Secure loading/unloading to avoid shifting and damage in transit
- Transportation of your belongings in a well-maintained truck
- Storage at your origin or destination
- Furniture assembly/disassembly with furniture wrapped and prepped for the trip
- Home prepped to safeguard against damage to floors, walls, and door frames
You can tailor all of these services to get the right amount of help within budget.
How much do movers cost in Novato, CA?
Depending on the type and details of your relocation, your movers estimate will be hourly or flat-rate. You may have a minimum number of hours and movers with an option to add additional specialists at a higher rate. With an hourly rate, packing supplies (if needed) will be extra.
There are many factors considered to give you the most accurate estimate possible. This includes the type and accessibility of both homes, the volume and type of belongings, the number of movers you will need, your moving dates, and the distance.
Give Mentors Moving & Storage a call today or fill out the form to request your free quote personalized to your needs.
How do you choose a good Novato mover?
The last thing anyone wants to face during a stressful transition is a team of amateurs, rude staff, and unexpected costs! To make sure you hire a reputable moving company you can trust, we recommend the following actions:
- Protect yourself by only considering licensed, insured companies (and actually verify their credentials!)
- Make sure the movers and drivers are fully vetted, trained, and uniformed
- Ask about their experience, claims rate, and how many relocations they perform each year like yours
- Check with the FMCSA and BBB for any complaints filed against the movers
- Make sure they have plenty of positive reviews on Yelp and Facebook
Mentors Moving & Storage is an award-winning moving company in Novato with hundreds of 5-star reviews! You can trust that the crew handling your relocation has the experience and professionalism you deserve – all our movers complete our 160-hour training program covering everything from safety and proper packing techniques to the use of specialized equipment to avoid damage.
Novato, CA Moving Services
Mentors Moving & Storage is an award-winning full-service moving company prepared to give you the help you need with services tailored to you.